K2 Base Camp Trek
K2 base camp trek is considered one of the world top treks, also know as Baltoro Glacier Trek & Baltoro Concordia Trek by mountaineering and trekking fans around the globe. K2 base camp trek Pakistan is an arduous and challenging but yet rewarding trek. Tour to k2 base camp primarily involves walking along the lengths of Baltoro Glacier and Godwin Austin Glacier; Baltoro Glacier is about 63 kilometer, world’s 5th longest non-polar glacier. K2 Base Camp Trek offers the chance for you to spectator above 8,000 meter high peaks which includes Broad Peak (8,051 m), Gasherbrum 2 (8,035 m) and K2 (8,611 m).
It also presents an opportunity to witness several other beautiful peaks between 5,000 to 8,000 meters. This includes other known peaks such as Gasherbrum 3 and 4, Masherbrum, Trango Towers, Uli Biaho, Mustagh Tower, Mitre Peak, Crystal Peak, Marbel Peak, Biale Peak, Lobsang Spire, Urdukas Peak and Cathedral Peak etc.
K2 Base camp trek has a lot to offer you;
here is a list of key HIGHLIGHTS of the trek:
- RIVERS: Indus, Panmah and Braldu rivers on your way to K2 base camp trek.
- Experience Beauty of Valleys of Skardu and Shigar
- Learn about the life of Balti porters
- Enjoy the Askole Jeep Safari
- Experience Glacial lakes, Waterfalls and Streams throughout the trek
- Trekking to Godwin Austin glacier via Baltoro Glacier which is world’s 5th longest glacier and world’s largest outside polar region.
- Concordia – Throne Room of the Mountain Gods. Concordia is positioned 7 miles from K2, It is one of the unique places on Earth where it is possible for you to see four 8,000er (26,247ft) peaks out of 14 of the earth. Peaks includes K2, Broad Peak, Gasherbrum I and Gasherbrum II.
- Views of other amazing peaks including Masherbrum, Gasherbrum 3 , Gasherbrum 4, Mustagh Tower, Urdukas Peak, Bakhordas Peak, Mitre Peak, Biale Peak, Lobsang Spire, Uli Biaho, Cathedral Peak, Crystal Peak, Marbel Peak & Trango Towers etc.
- Views of several Glaciers such as Biafo, Liligo, Dunge, Muztagh, Biango, Vigne, Mandu , Yermanendu and many more.
- Reaching the Base Camps of K2(8,611 m) and Broad Peak (8,051 m)
- May meet the seasoned mountaineers at base camps
- Gilkey Memorial : It is a memorial and tomb for those climbers who had died while climbing K2. This memorial is named after Art Gilkey who had died in 1953 while climbing K2.
- From Goro II, Concordia & base camps you would have a chance to view of world highest peak including Gasherbrum 2 (8,035 m), Broad Peak (8,051 m) and K2 (8,611 m).
- Sightseeing of Skardu valley and Islamabad, capital city of Pakistan.
what other names are given to this king of all treks in Pakistan:
- Gondogoro La Trek
- Concordia k2 Trek
- K2, Concordia and the Gondogoro La Trek
- K2 Base Camp and Gondogoro la Trek
- K2 Base Camp Trek – Online Registration Form
Register K2 base camp trek for FREE
Fill out your trek information to let us reserve a spot for your future trek!
Your reserved places can be shifted to your desired Season, Date or Tour Package 3 weeks prior to your travel plan