Trip Top Tours Agency
Trip Top Tours one of the top tour operators in Pakistan; agency is registered with all Government of Pakistan key departments i.e. SECP, FBR & DTS. We are offering Group Tours Pakistan for the foreigner tourists. We arrange Adventure Tours, Trekking Tours, Cultural Tours, Religious Tours and Sightseeing Tour packages in Pakistan for our International Tourists around the world.
We have designed variety of trips to meet foreigners needs and demands, includes the Northern areas of Pakistan list of tour packages (the land of peaks); Pakistan tour packages includes Pakistan holiday packages, summer tour packages, sports & winter Tour packages to Pakistan, further we are offering trip to different cities of Pakistan and special tour of Indus valley civilization.
Travel and Tours in Pakistan
Either your alone or a group of people who would prefer rugged adventure tours and trekking tours or a couple who wanted to make their Honeymoon trip memorable, we guarantee you a most pleasant, fun, secure and VIP trips in Pakistan; you would definitely relish our tours as we select for you the most amazing and beautiful places to visit in Pakistan near Islamabad, skardu, Karachi Sindh and Lahore Punjab in Pakistan. The way Pakistan vary from lowest point from 0 meter sea to 2nd highest point on the earth the K2 (8,611 m); same way Pakistan terrain divided in to several major geographic areas such as the northern highlands, the Indus River plain in the center and east, and the Balochistan Plateau in the south and west. Pakistan lives with a diverse population, with several ethnic groups, and a variety of cultures and languages.
Facts about Pakistan Tourism
What are some of the interesting facts about tourism in Pakistan?
- Pakistan is a home to the second highest mountain “K2” and the three highest mountain ranges in the world
- Pakistan is also a home to Biafo Glacier, the largest glacial system outside of the polar regions
- The rooftop of the world, Gilgit-Baltistan, along with four of the 10 highest peaks of the planet, make Pakistan the ‘rooftop of the world’.
- World tallest vertical mountain, Trango Towers is in Pakistan on the way to K2 Base camp trek.
- K2 Base camp trek, one of the world great and most rewarding treks.
- Hunza Eagle’s Nest is the only viewpoint in the world where you get an eye-catching panoramic view of great peaks over 6,000 meter height with a maximum 7,788 meters high mount. Few of the top peaks are Rakaposhi, Golden Peak, Diran Peak, Ultar Peak & Lady Finger.
- Gwadar port at Arabian Sea is the world’s largest deep sea port in size
- The largest earth-filled dam in our world, Tarbela Dam on Indus River
- Travel on the Karakoram Highway is one of the highest paved road in the world
- Lake Saiful Muluk is situated on an elevation of 3,224 m (10,578 feet) above sea level, Pakistan’s highest lake
- The Tharparkar desert is the world’s only fertile desert.
- Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan is the world oldest mine and second largest salt mine in the world
- The highest polo ground in the world located at Shandur Top
- Pakistan has the world’s largest private ambulance network
- UNESCO World Heritage sites includes the archeological ruins at Moenjodaro; the ancient ruins of Taxila, the Buddhist ruins of Takht-i-Bahi; the fort and Shalamar Gardens in Lahore; the monuments at Makli and Fort Rohtas
- Pakistan boasts the world’s highest ATM at a height of 16,007 feet above sea level, at the Pak-China border, Khunjerab Pass.
- Changa Manga is a man-made forest located in Pakistan. It is the largest manmade forest, and it is also the oldest.
- Pakistan irrigation systems cover 14.5 million hectares of land and one of the largest canal irrigation systems in the world
- Makli Hill is one of the largest necropolis (cemetery with elaborate tomb monuments) located in Thatta, its home to over half a million tombs and graves.
- Naltar ski resort is situated at a top elevation of 2,950 metres in the Karakoram range Gilgit-Baltistan province of Pakistan
- Pakistan Truck art (decorating trucks) is very famous
- Sugarcane juice is the national drink of Pakistan.
- The Markhor (Ibex) is the national animal of Pakistan.
- Curry and spices are used very often in Pakistani cuisine, which leads us to #2 in the World.
- Do you know that almost half of the world footballs are being manufactured in Pakistan
- Over the last few years, Pakistan’s literacy rate has risen a whopping 250%.
- Capital of Pakistan, Islamabad is ranked the second most beautiful capital in the world.