Trip Top Tours Agency
Trip Top Tours one of the top tour operators in Pakistan; agency is registered with several government departments such as SECP, FBR & DTS. We are offering Group Tours and best Pakistan holiday packages for the foreigners. We arrange Adventure Tours, Trekking Tours, Cultural Tours, Religious Tours and Sightseeing Tour packages in Pakistan for our International Tourists around the world.
We have designed variety of trips to meet your needs and demands; our Pakistan tours packages includes holiday tours Pakistan, summer tour, sports & winter Tours, further we are offering trip to different cities of Pakistan and special tour of Indus valley civilization.
Group Tours Pakistan
Mainly we offer group tours; groups are very very from 3 persons to 15 persons in a single group. Group tours can be a regular pre scheduled trip and it can be made customized as per our guests request. A common group avail the following facilities:
A professional instructor (Govt. Licensed) would accompany the group. You would be offered full meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) local, cultural and tin packaged food; further, we offer snacks (fruits, tea/coffee , soup during the trek) and beverages/water (during meals). All fees and taxes would be paid by the company such as camping site, forts, museums, road tools, bridge crossing fees and Government fees (trekking permit, paperwork & Waste mgm) etc. We would provide all your transportation need for air & roads domestically. All your accommodation needs, such as hotel or guest house rooms in cities (twin & sharing) and during trekking adventures, the trekking logistics (tents, non-personal equip & tools); Sightseeing fees of Islamabad & Skardu, Lahore and other cities (all entry fees). We take proper health and safety measures, keep basic first aid kits during travel, Sleeping bags & follow Covid SOPs and keep safety pack (sanitizer, masks & gloves). During group tours following support staff follow us, a cook to prepare food during trekking adventures, an assistant, Porter service where requires; Poster would carry your day-packs during a trekking trip and a satellite phone for emergency calls. We would provide you with Maps, roll mats (on request) & finally a Trip Achievement Award
Travel and Tours in Pakistan
Either your alone or a group of people who would prefer rugged adventure tours and trekking tours or a couple who wanted to make their Honeymoon trip memorable, we guarantee you a most pleasant, fun, secure and VIP trips in Pakistan; you would definitely relish our tours as we select for you the most amazing and beautiful places to visit in Pakistan near Islamabad, skardu, Karachi Sindh and Lahore Punjab in Pakistan. The way Pakistan vary from lowest point from 0 meter sea to 2nd highest point on the earth the K2 (8,611 m); same way Pakistan terrain divided in to several major geographic areas such as the northern highlands, the Indus River plain in the center and east, and the Balochistan Plateau in the south and west. Pakistan lives with a diverse population, with several ethnic groups, and a variety of cultures and languages.
The security condition in Pakistan is also improved now and the country opens the doors to the tourists. The government is also taking positive steps towards the improvement of tourism. It has removed difficult barriers of the visa process to help tourists visit Pakistan easily. Pakistan Government is providing on-arrival visa facilities to some countries of the world to attract visitors. With the help of no objection certificate, the tourists can easily and freely move throughout the country. Therefore, due to the efforts of the government, the existing condition of the tourism industry is better. Best accommodation facilities and food are available for the tourists. More and more visitors are visiting Pakistan now. Tourism is improving and we expect it to boom in the future.
Facts about Pakistan Tourism
What are some of the interesting facts about tourism in Pakistan?
- Pakistan is a home to the second highest mountain “K2” and the three highest mountain ranges in the world
- Pakistan is also a home to Biafo Glacier, the largest glacial system outside of the polar regions
- The rooftop of the world, Gilgit-Baltistan, along with four of the 10 highest peaks of the planet, make Pakistan the ‘rooftop of the world’.
- World tallest vertical mountain, Trango Towers is in Pakistan on the way to K2 Base camp trek.
- K2 Base camp trek, one of the world great and most rewarding treks.
- Hunza Eagle’s Nest is the only viewpoint in the world where you get an eye-catching panoramic view of great peaks over 6,000 meter height with a maximum 7,788 meters high mount. Few of the top peaks are Rakaposhi, Golden Peak, Diran Peak, Ultar Peak & Lady Finger.
- Gwadar port at Arabian Sea is the world’s largest deep sea port in size
- The largest earth-filled dam in our world, Tarbela Dam on Indus River
- Travel on the Karakoram Highway is one of the highest paved road in the world
- Lake Saiful Muluk is situated on an elevation of 3,224 m (10,578 feet) above sea level, Pakistan’s highest lake
- The Tharparkar desert is the world’s only fertile desert.
- Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan is the world oldest mine and second largest salt mine in the world
- The highest polo ground in the world located at Shandur Top
- Pakistan has the world’s largest private ambulance network
- UNESCO World Heritage sites includes the archeological ruins at Moenjodaro; the ancient ruins of Taxila, the Buddhist ruins of Takht-i-Bahi; the fort and Shalamar Gardens in Lahore; the monuments at Makli and Fort Rohtas
- Pakistan boasts the world’s highest ATM at a height of 16,007 feet above sea level, at the Pak-China border, Khunjerab Pass.
- Changa Manga is a man-made forest located in Pakistan. It is the largest manmade forest, and it is also the oldest.
- Pakistan irrigation systems cover 14.5 million hectares of land and one of the largest canal irrigation systems in the world
- Makli Hill is one of the largest necropolis (cemetery with elaborate tomb monuments) located in Thatta, its home to over half a million tombs and graves.
- Naltar ski resort is situated at a top elevation of 2,950 metres in the Karakoram range Gilgit-Baltistan province of Pakistan
- Pakistan Truck art (decorating trucks) is very famous
- Sugarcane juice is the national drink of Pakistan.
- The Markhor (Ibex) is the national animal of Pakistan.
- Curry and spices are used very often in Pakistani cuisine, which leads us to #2 in the World.
- Do you know that almost half of the world footballs are being manufactured in Pakistan
- Over the last few years, Pakistan’s literacy rate has risen a whopping 250%.
- Capital of Pakistan, Islamabad is ranked the second most beautiful capital in the world.